- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: The Horror, The Horror Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Shhh Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Best of the Year (2020) Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: It’s the End of the Year as We Know It Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Ringing Your Bells, Stuffing Your Stockings Edition!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: July 2018
So my sprog, who just turned 13, is part of Performance Work’s Teen Shakespeare production of Midsummer Night’s Dream! And it’s pretty excellent. (I’m not just saying that cause I’m the Dad). All 18 of these teenagers do a marvelous … Continue reading →
I don’t need to tell you that it’s damn hot out there. It’s not end of the world hot like Iraq or Armenia or Mercury or Toronto, but it’s still damn hot. I used to love this weather but now, … Continue reading →
So after you’re finished lining up for hours to see a giant flower that smells like a garbage corpse, don’t forget to pop into the Dog to get some fine entertainment to wash out the memory of that highlight of … Continue reading →
Check out this cool looking new local film premiering at the Rio this week (Thursday the 12th). Want to go? We have some free tickets to give away! The first of you fine folks who replies to this newsletter or … Continue reading →
This Sunday on the Drive it’s Car Free Day. Please don’t drive your car to Car Free Day. Also 1st Avenue between Clark and Nanaimo is closed for a while so please don’t drive on that street. Maybe just don’t … Continue reading →