- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Shhh Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Best of the Year (2020) Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: It’s the End of the Year as We Know It Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Ringing Your Bells, Stuffing Your Stockings Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Better Late Then…ah I give up”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: June 2013
So it’s 5am Sunday morning. I’m lying in bed dreaming about nice things; puppies, unicorns, diabetes enthusiast and casual racist Paula Deen’s recent woes, when my slumber is interrupted but some odd music, bad singing and general shenanigans. I peer … Continue reading →
Another Father’s Day has come and gone. For some reason it seems that Father’s Day takes a backseat to Mother’s Day. Just because mom carried you around like a giant watermelon tucked under her skin for nine months and then … Continue reading →
Yes you’re eyes aren’t playing tricks on you, this week’s newsletter is arriving late. Apologies. I wasn’t actually going to even do one this week, but I couldn’t help myself. I was away with the family and friends on Saturna … Continue reading →
So I was sitting at a restaurant with Swanson the other day, OK it was a pizza slice joint – Swanson loves the slice – and I overheard a mother talking to her daughter, “Ocean, come here and finish your … Continue reading →