- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Shhh Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Best of the Year (2020) Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: It’s the End of the Year as We Know It Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Ringing Your Bells, Stuffing Your Stockings Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Better Late Then…ah I give up”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: August 2011
R.I.P. Elliot Gould…mug. Yes, you heard right, my cherished Elliot Gould glass/mug thingy came to an unceremonious end last Wednesday night. It seems that some jughead who attended Jessica’s birthday screening of Cruising (more on that later) held at Cambie … Continue reading →
Been kind of a strange morning; awoke to find that Jack Layton had died which is a big bummer. Cancer! (I yell as I’m shaking my fist at the sky), Gaddfi is all washed up (I wonder if he’s going … Continue reading →
Hope everyone’s having fun! Sorry but that’ about all I have this week. I’m still trying to recover from a friend’s wedding ordeal over the weekend. There was much drinking, dancing and everything else that happens at weddings. At least … Continue reading →
I’m a tad under the weather today so I’ll keep the newsletter concise and to the point. Here goes…It’s not the best week in the history of cinema for releases this week. There seems to be a leaning towards comedies. … Continue reading →
My poor car. I lease a Matrix (boring, yes I know) which I’m told that for some reason is better than buying a car for the business. Anyhoo, while I can’t say it’s the car’s fault, I’ve had such a … Continue reading →