A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- Black Dog Video Newsletter April 18-24 “150 Years of Canadian Film Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter April 11 – 17 “Rising From the Dead Edition!”
- Black Dog Newsletter Apr 4-10 “First Newsletter of April Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter March 28 – Apr 3rd “Burnt Dad-Bod Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter March 7 – 13 “We’re 21 Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: