A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Nov 12-18 “Popping Up Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter November 4-11 “Wanted: Dead or Alive Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Oct 30-Nov 4 “25 Already Edition?!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Oct 22-28 “Gratitude Attitude Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Oct 15-21 “Celebrate Good Times, Come On Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: