A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- The Black Dog Newsletter April 23-29 “Something Awesome This Way Comes Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter April 16-22 “Sale into Our Contest Edition!’
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter April 9-15 “Dropping like Flies Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter April 2-8 “So, You Like Movies? Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter “I’m Melting Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: