A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- Black Dog Newsletter May 16 – 22 “Happy Birthday, DVD Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter May 9 – 15 “On Being Locally Local Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter May 2 – 8 “Sweet Sweet Swag Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter April 25th – May 1 “Spring Cleaning Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter April 18-24 “150 Years of Canadian Film Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: