A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- The Black Dog Newsletter July 9-15 “Shirts Ahoy Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter July 2-8 “So Many Things Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter June 25 – July 2 “Free Car Day Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter June 18-24 “The Time It Is A Changin’ Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter June 11-17 “Mermaid Ave Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: