A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- The Black Dog Newsletter September 11-16 “Day Late and Something Something Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter September 3 – 9 “Fall on Me Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter August 13 – September 3rd “Taking a Break Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter August 6th – 12 “On the Ropes Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter July 30 – Aug 5th “Crazy Deals for You Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: