A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- Black Dog Newsletter Apr 17 – 23rd “Great Things for You Edition!”
- Black Dog Newsletter April 10 – 16 “Big Announcement Edition!”
- Black Dog Newsletter March 21 – 26 “A Little Help from Our Friends Edition”!
- Black Dog Newsletter March 13 – 19 “And the Award goes to…Edition!”
- Black Dog Newsletter March 6 – 12 “We’re 154 Years-Old Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: