A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- The Black Dog Newsletter: February 11-17 “Love is in the Air Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter January 22 – 28 “Funny Man Gone Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter January 15 – 21 “Baby, It’s Something Something Outside Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Dec 31 – Jan 6 “Last Night Edition”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Dec 17-31 “End of Days (or Year) Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: