A friend stumbled across this letter that was dropped off at the Cambie shop way back in 2004. It both hilarious and disturbing that someone would think this of us. The crux of the biscuit is she thought that, because of the name Black Dog, that we were white supremacists disguised as a video store. How crazy is that?! If you don’t already know, the origins of the name came from a lovely black dog I once lived with for a number of years (my girlfriend’s dog at the time). All she had to do was ask.
- The Black Dog Newsletter October 17-23 “Celebrate Good Times Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter October 10 – 16th “Too Many Things Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Oct 3 – 9 “Scaretober Edition!”
- 31 Days of Halloween – 2018
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Sept 26-Oct 2nd “We’re Back, Again, Baby!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: