We here at Black Dog Laboratories love documentaries. We also love lists. So we’ve gone ahead and made a list of, what we think are, the best documentaries ever made. If you think of most Hollywood fare as a sort of fatty junk food then a good documentary is a nourishing bowl of amazing soup with a nice delicious broth and teeming with your favourite healthy vegetables. It’s good for the soul and good for the mind. The plan was to do up about 50 or so but with all of the staff’s contributions we couldn’t even keep it under 100! So many great docs out there and I’m sure that we missed a few of your favourites. So without further ado (enough ado already!) may we present to you good folks this swell list. It is categorized alphabetically for your convenience.
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! “Huge Canada Day News Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Ensconcing Your Lovely Flesh Edition!
- Father and Son (and Sometimes Wife) Film Appreciation Class!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Don’t Stand So Close to Me Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter “Ch-Changes Edition!”
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On: