- The Black Dog Newsletter January 15 – 21 “Baby, It’s Something Something Outside Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Dec 31 – Jan 6 “Last Night Edition”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Dec 17-31 “End of Days (or Year) Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter Dec 9-15 “Helping Us Help You by Helping Us Edition!”
- The Black Dog Newsletter Dec 4-10 “Cloth Yourself, Heathen!” Edition!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: September 2015
There will be spoilers… They say that dreams are fleeting. As dreams race through your sleeping brain they can be quite vivid, intense and generally non-sensical. Once you wake they usually fade from memory quicker than a fart in a windstorm. This is how … Continue reading
A man after my own heart… http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/quentin-tarantino-reveals-he-refuses-to-use-netflix-and-owns-close-to/389051?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=quentintarantino
There’s nothing worse than a bad movie trailer that gives away half or more of the movie. Well there are a few things worse than that – ISIS, Stephen Harper, cleaning the cat box when the cat misses it. Anyways, … Continue reading
This looks pretty cool!
I love shit like this. http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/07/07/6-highlights-from-the-worlds-worst-star-wars-exhibition/#.VgJkJ9dM1-w.facebook
Whoa, look at all the manly men (and Steve Carrell) in this trailer. Looks like it might be a pretty good film (even with some questionable hair) although I suspect it will end with someone going to jail for their … Continue reading
Let’s forget for a moment about Gareth Edward’s Godzilla flick from last year. I actually thought it was an OK film but there really wasn’t enough of the big guy in it. Anyways, it looks like we’ll get a new … Continue reading