- Black Dog Newsletter February 21 – 27 “Fancy Awards Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Feb 14-20 “Holidays Galore Edition”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Feb 7-13th “Enough is Enough Edition!
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Jan 31 – Feb 6th “Not Talking About You-Know-Who Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Jan 24-30 “A New Day Dawns Edition!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Wasn’t that great, all that wonderful rain? I’m probably one of the few folks in the city who loves it when it rains on the weekends in the summer. For obvious reasons. Unfortunately I didn’t check the forecast and left … Continue reading →
Is anyone else out there starting to get worried that this damn hot weather might be the norm rather than just an abnormally long, dry stretch? Is this what the future holds? Is that new documentary, Mad Max: Fury Road, what we have to … Continue reading →
That was a nice little tease now wasn’t it? That lovely smattering of rain? Appropriate that it rained on Saturday as I hit the big 5-0 that day. Not that I’m sad or confused or anything as it’s just a … Continue reading →
So with the fires raging in the countryside, the sun blotted out from the sky and no rain for several years, Vancouver feels like it’s under assault from the four horseman of the apocalypse. What were they’re names again? Alan … Continue reading →
Well it’s definitely summer! Which means there are packs of wild children roaming the streets with nothing to keep them entertained. Fear not! All 7-day kid’s movies are now just $3 each! You can show your kids all your … Continue reading →