- The Black Dog Video Newsletter “The Days of our Black Dog Lives Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! “Huge Canada Day News Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Ensconcing Your Lovely Flesh Edition!
- Father and Son (and Sometimes Wife) Film Appreciation Class!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Don’t Stand So Close to Me Edition!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I managed to slink out of town this past weekend for a wonderful excursion to Saturna Island. Such an amazing place, full of nature like things – eagles, otters, seals, snakes, hippies, yetis – and so damn quiet. It took … Continue reading →
Free Hugs! What a difference a week makes…while Italian Days was a hot, sweaty, meaty slog to get through, Car-Free Day this past Sunday was a pleasure to experience. Maybe it was just the different laid-back, chilled-out vibe, maybe because … Continue reading →
Crazy Sunday on the Drive as millions of people flocked to Italian Days to wander the streets, shoulder to shoulder in the hot sun, yell and honk at each other as they fought for parking spots and waited in excruciatingly … Continue reading →
Free hugs! Close enough. Well I’m glad that the wretched month of May is finally over. For whatever reason May is one of the worst months of the year for our business. Is it because the weather is finally getting … Continue reading →