- Black Dog Newsletter February 21 – 27 “Fancy Awards Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Feb 14-20 “Holidays Galore Edition”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Feb 7-13th “Enough is Enough Edition!
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Jan 31 – Feb 6th “Not Talking About You-Know-Who Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Jan 24-30 “A New Day Dawns Edition!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: April 2014
About 2 or 3 months ago I was cavorting with some friends, enjoying a pint or two of something tasty and, presumably, alcoholic. In between sips of some delicious local brew, someone suggested that we all do the Sun Run. … Continue reading →
Just wanted to throw a big thank-you shout-out to all of you fabulous humans who reacted in such a generous and positive way to my “open letter” from last week (You can read it here if you missed it or … Continue reading →
So it’s no surprise that video stores have fallen on hard times and many have disappeared over the last several years. Besides Black Dog, there might only be 2 or 3 left in town. It’s been a struggle the past … Continue reading →
As some musician once sang (I think it was Gino Vanelli) “The times, they are a changing”. And it seems lately that it’s usually for the worse. Case in point – Gary, owner of the Cambie General Store, recently found … Continue reading →
I’m always sort of maybe kinda excited to see a new business pop up on either Cambie St. or Commercial Drive. I’m usually hoping for a new delicious food place, drinking hole or some kind of business that I’d be … Continue reading →