- The Black Dog Video Newsletter “The Days of our Black Dog Lives Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! “Huge Canada Day News Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Ensconcing Your Lovely Flesh Edition!
- Father and Son (and Sometimes Wife) Film Appreciation Class!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Don’t Stand So Close to Me Edition!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: August 2013
There won’t be doing a proper newsletter this week (I’ll explain next week) but here’s a little taste of what’s coming out on Tuesday… At any Price – Dennis Quaid is a farmer, Zac Efron is his rebellious car-loving son. … Continue reading →
So I was reading with interest yet another article about the demise of video rental stores across this great land. It was a piece in the Toronto Star about the state of that fair city’s video biz. There was nothing … Continue reading →
So I’m going to cure cancer. How am I going to cure cancer, you ask? By playing hockey of course. Makes sense. No, I’m not high or drunk (well, not really). I’ll be participating in a charity road hockey thingy … Continue reading →
So the August long weekend has passed. What is the excuse for getting this day off in the summertime? Family-Style-Happy-Day? National Catfish Celebratory Day? Romance Awareness Fun-Time-Day? Doesn’t really matter, does it? A holiday is a holiday. It was also … Continue reading →