- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Phase IV Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter “The Days of our Black Dog Lives Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! “Huge Canada Day News Edition!”
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Ensconcing Your Lovely Flesh Edition!
- Father and Son (and Sometimes Wife) Film Appreciation Class!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Me: “Feels like a Sunday today.” Gus: “It is Sunday.” Me: “No, it’s Monday”. Gus: “Oh, well it feels like a Wednesday to me”.”
Walking home from school we pass a guy on a ladder with a hose cleaning his roof. Gus shouts at him with a little bit of snarky sarcasm in his voice: “Hey! Good luck cleaning your roof!””
“Playing The Lego Lord of the Rings video game, Gus says, “why is his name Legolas? Is it because he doesn’t have any Lego?””
I was on the phone talking to Gus pretending to be Santa (Claus). As he was telling me his list he pauses and says to Santa, “You gettin’ this down?”