- Black Dog Newsletter February 21 – 27 “Fancy Awards Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Feb 14-20 “Holidays Galore Edition”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Feb 7-13th “Enough is Enough Edition!
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Jan 31 – Feb 6th “Not Talking About You-Know-Who Edition!”
- Black Dog Video Newsletter Jan 24-30 “A New Day Dawns Edition!
Sign up for the Black Dog Video Newsletter
Follow Us On:
Monthly Archives: August 2011
R.I.P. Elliot Gould…mug. Yes, you heard right, my cherished Elliot Gould glass/mug thingy came to an unceremonious end last Wednesday night. It seems that some jughead who attended Jessica’s birthday screening of Cruising (more on that later) held at Cambie … Continue reading →
Been kind of a strange morning; awoke to find that Jack Layton had died which is a big bummer. Cancer! (I yell as I’m shaking my fist at the sky), Gaddfi is all washed up (I wonder if he’s going … Continue reading →
Hope everyone’s having fun! Sorry but that’ about all I have this week. I’m still trying to recover from a friend’s wedding ordeal over the weekend. There was much drinking, dancing and everything else that happens at weddings. At least … Continue reading →
I’m a tad under the weather today so I’ll keep the newsletter concise and to the point. Here goes…It’s not the best week in the history of cinema for releases this week. There seems to be a leaning towards comedies. … Continue reading →
My poor car. I lease a Matrix (boring, yes I know) which I’m told that for some reason is better than buying a car for the business. Anyhoo, while I can’t say it’s the car’s fault, I’ve had such a … Continue reading →